Hey guys, Eqinoxblogs😎 here and this blog post is about some important netiquette rules, what they mean and why we use them. We follow these rules because we need to know how to check what we’re posting on the internet. By the end of this blog you will know 6 netiquette rules.

Use headings and respect others privacy

Including a heading is essential in a blog post to insure that the readers know what you’re talking about and if there trying to find a particular paragraph they can identify it easily by the heading. I use headings and you should to, it’s just helpful for the readers. Respecting people’s privacy is also an essential netiquette rules, do not write mean comments or “creepy” comments such as where do you live? What’s your phone number. Just respect other people’s privacy. Would you like it happening to you⁉

Avoid Racism and use appropriate language

Racism can be hilarious but if you others take racism the wrong way it could get out of hand. Try to avoid racism when your writing online or face to face to people. People can sometimes can be really offended or even insulted to a racism so try to avoid it. Using appropriate language in your work is one of the most important netiquette rule in my opinion. When you’re writing or even playing an online game avoid swearing even if it’s as a joke. It’s just not the right thing to do so try to avoid it anywhere.

Copy with caution and no spam (A.K.A junk email)

Copying information on the network can be a great way to save time but things can also go wrong when your copying and pasting. I’m saying you should avoid it but when you’re copying a URL for example check if you have copied the right thing. When you’re writing a blog post just like this one avoid scam comments or even the writer advertisements. Scam emails are just the worst they can be horrific and advertisements are just as bad. Always exit an advertisement no matter what is says.

Conclusion

These are just the my most important 6 netiquette rules. There are plenty more netiquette rules in this site. Netiquette rules are a good way to have fun surfing the network safely and always feel safe on the network thinking only about the good things. Eqinoxblogs😎 out!!! Cya guys next time in my next blog post! 😜